Cleaning Assurance put great emphasis on their belief that the first stage of retaining an able workforce is a comprehensive recruitment process.
With a positive stance against age discrimination, we aim to recruit applicants who are capable, competent and where possible have an interest in the industry. We also consider the applicant’s degree of responsibility, tact, diplomacy and integrity.
Prospective employees will first apply by calling our central recruitment line, where they participate in our “First Phase” filtering interview.
This will include:
- Work experience
- Supervisory experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Qualifications (vocational & academic)
- Language and communication skills
- DBS Disclosure – where applicable
If the candidate is approved, they are sent a full Application Pack followed by a face-to-face “Second Phase” interview at the place of work and with the client’s permission.
If the candidate is successful in the “Second Phase”, National Insurance details and eligibility to work in the UK are confirmed prior to being offered employment.
As a “people business” we know that the company would not exist without our staff, and we believe that our staff must understand their crucial importance as part of the team.
Therefore, we use various means of communication including:
- Standardised Staff Induction and Training
- Staff Handbook
- Site User Manuals
- Clear Job Descriptions and identified Company Responsibilities
- Regular Meetings with all staff and their Manager
- Regular Appraisals for all employees